Google has taught me so much this morning and I'm hoping it has also added some to my quality of life!
I am intrigued to use the Google Alerts. I have set up an alert and look forward to checking daily to see what news it sends me. I opted for the Daily New Feed which I understand to mean that it will send me updates on my topic of choice only when there are internet reports.
I've tried to use google calendar once before to manage our every changing and busy schedules. Now that there are three of us, I'm going to give it one more try. I do wish it were more in-sync friendly with non-google account users. I love that I can have it pop right up on my new home page, i google. My world is EXPANDING! :)
23 Things
18 years ago
Congrats on your Google discoveries! I thought I knew all there was to know about Google and was quite surprised with this discovery exercise. My husband and I use Google Calendar, and we have a little one on the way, so I think it'll come in handy to remember who is picking up the baby from daycare after work, doctor appointments, etc. Keep at it; the upcoming things are a lot of fun! Good luck!
ReplyDelete