The assignment for Thing #12 in Library 2Play is to learning about commenting. I'm finding it humorous how much I'm reading about commenting rather than commenting, but I find the articles helpful. So far, I have found the TOP 10 post most helpful. I have to say that I really enjoy Blue Skunk's posts. He is a very thoughtful writer and one that seems to live by the you have to be a friend to have friends mentality. I do try and comment on other blogs, especially if they have take the time to read what I write. I find this especailly gratifying as a new mom. I love it when people comment on our family blog. My husband and I are over the moon excited about our baby girl and I love reading that family and friends are getting to see her grow up and find joy in her as much as we do. I am making it a goal starting now to begin commenting more on edublogs... I'm much more prone to comment on other mommy blogs, so edubloggers here I come!
One blog I read for pure mind candy is i hate green beans. I have been a bachelor watcher from the get go and found out about lincee's blog from a girfriend of mine. I love her since of humor and find myself looking forward to her blog post as much as the tv show! I encourage any bachelor or bachelorette watcher to go check her out!
I'll go and use this google tool to find a new blog to me and you. I can't wait to go read Thing #12 posts and find out what else the world is reading!
23 Things
18 years ago
blue Skunk is a regular read for me as well! He a good view of the 21st century library and technology's impact on a lot of things... and he makes me laugh very often! An important part of my ability to cope!
ReplyDelete